Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For You, Jessie - Parade Pictures

Friday, July 4, 2008
Grace and Jennie
Faith and Josie
Jennie says "See!"
Grace, Emma, Josh and Faith picking up candy.
The twins scored some necklaces . . .they were so adorable. My pictures don't do them justice.


Honestly, Jessica, the hours leading up to the parade are a blur. I'm sure you can imagine. Here are a few off my little camera - I haven't downloaded the ones off my other one. And I think Steve will send me some, too. I didn't get pictures of the decorating, or the signs on the back of the vehicles that said their names. Or even a good one of the girls in their dresses. Maybe because I was just glad they made it there. Naps taken and all. Mom and Dad had to go to Gerald Sychra's to get a charger for the Gator because Shane forgot ours. Grace hardly fits behind the wheel anymore. We had to strap Josie and Faith in with one of Shane's trailer straps because the Gator doesn't have seatbelts. And trust me, Josie would have fallen out without it. Faith had a breakdown right before they took off, and started sobbing - she got nervous. I told her she had to suck it up. They did about 90 down Main. Matt and Shane walked - ran - with them. (Josh and Emma were on the four-wheeler.) Kim and I ran down the sidewalk, waiting for the injuries. All was good, though, in the end. All four of the kids were really cute. But you know how it goes.

After party pics next . . .

No comments: