Monday, May 4, 2009

Back at It


The girls love to pull this bench up to the window so they can sit and watch the world go by . . . or at least a dog. (a.k.a. "dog dogs")

Sometimes they fight for positioning. Someone usually ends up taking an elbow. Almost always someone is pushed off the end. Looks like Josie might have been the victim this time - she's got the pink blankie.

But anyway, I'm gonna try to update my blog better. I've been distracted by the evils known as Facebook. But I'm pretty confident I've looked through everyone's photo albums enough to keep abreast of the most important goings-on in my friends' lives for awhile. So back to my own life. I've looked around enough to know that I've got the cutest kids, anyway.

2 comments:

Aunt Jessie said...

Dude, it's a step stool, not a bench. And I didn't get any credit. Maybe I would have spent some extra time sanding if I had known who's little fat legs would be perched on it.

eibanez said...

Why don't you just center the bench so there are no fights? Bad mama!