Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flying Saucers










I obviously didn't take these pictures. They wouldn't even exist if I had been monitoring this situation! But Eddie was in charge, and Eddie captured the moment.

Eddie, I played with the images. I added vibrance to make up for the dreary day, and did some cropping. I also added movement to some of Grace's, just because I wanted to isolate her facial expressions! The fast shutter speed you used really stopped the action and captured them in mid-flight - I love that! I think it's funny that Faith is just as calm and composed as could be - even when her body is as horizontal as the tree in the background. It's like danger is her thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like something Eddie would have a part of....

eibanez said...

Hey! We engineered a track and a jump. There was no way that you could skip the jump, thus making it the safest (does that even make sense?).

Anyway, I think I have my "sports" category covered for next year.