Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Part 5 - The Twins



15 3/4 months.

I love that top picture. I don't know why. Maybe it's because even their mother would not be able to tell who is who.

And I have no idea whose fat little foot that belongs to.

If Josie didn't have that birthmark, it's hard to tell what would have happened to us.

I love it when I get the comment from strangers that the twins "look identical." There's a good reason for that.

But they have their own look, too. Josie's face just melts my heart. She's a lot like her sister Faith. And in turn, too much like her mother. Not that we look alike, but there is a personality at work there. Fiesty and over dramatic. And my sweet, sweet little Jennie. She makes my soul smile. She's definitely ornery. She knows how to work the crowd. And those deep feeling eyes remind me so much of her Aunt Joni. Never one to get too worked up. She tolerates her sister's drama. But meanwhile, she's off creating her own . . .

No comments: