Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Part of My Litter


Jen and Joey

15 3/4 months
Sept. 26, 2008

I may be blowing the surprise, but I think "Fluff" and "Milo" are just too cute not to show off. If I had to guess, they'd rather be "Nellie," Grandma's dog, but the dog costumes were just too boy-looking. So they are Fluff and Milo, Grandma's kitties.

It was about 85 degrees when I made them go on the front step to take these pictures. Josie had that ticked off look on her face the whole time. I can only imagine what she was thinking. Jennie kept petting Josie's tummy and hugging her . . . and then pushing her over. It was all very adorable until the last part.

With Grace's birthday being on Halloween, the holiday is a BIG deal at our house. Thank goodness it's October . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like one sad kitty :(

Anonymous said...

I about died when I saw this. I pretty much love it.