Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bad Little Babies



I'm aware that my picture quality isn't as high as normal, but I've been playing around with posting directly from my Blackberry - which means instant good times.

The girls have been pretty naughty lately, and we had to have a stern talk last night about behaving because we love Britni and we do not want her to quit!

The latest trick involves taking off their diapers. Since they are doing so well at potty training, they think the diaper thing is for the birds. In an instant, and I mean instant, they can strip down to their bare bottoms. If one twin encounters difficulties, the other will bend down and help her sister. Sometimes those tabs can be tricky when you're in a hurry.

Nap time is such a pain. You walk out of the room, only to find that they are diaperless when you peek back in.

The video is from last night. I had just changed them, and ran downstairs to change laundry. When I came back up, Josie was white with lotion and Jennie thought she needed a bath. No diapers. BUT Josie did go over and use the potty.

Maybe this is worth it . . . .

No comments: