Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh, For the Love of God


I've been feeling the pressure lately to update my blog. And to my faithful followers who are are forgiving of my busy schedule, I thank you for your kindness. And to those who Facebook me, tweet me and text me guilt about Spanish grandmothers . . .well, obviously that's working, too.

So here is what is on my mind . . .

*Valentines Day. I got these amazing little, handmade cards from Grace and Faith that were precious. I will save them forever. I need to take pictures of them and post them here, because the world must see these masterpieces. They are second only to the insanely perfect cards made by Joni and Jessie a few years ago. I'm saving those forever, too. I got a fantastic gift certificate from Mom for a manicure, and I know I can write that because Jess told me she got one, too. I also got a card from my Aunt Carol that made my day.

*I'm having a bad "theme song" day. Every day I pick a theme to listen to, but today I'm struggling to define my mood. Currently on the radio - Garth Brooks. Yeah, I don't know what that is all about.

*Shane brought me a tai tea this morning. Glorious.

*ATTN: Joni and Missy. Three people have asked this morning if I've been tanning. Yeah, ok, a couple of times, but that's not what it is all about. It's my bronzer from Bare Minerals. I'm telling you, life changing. Buy the starter kit. Let's get started on your lives now.

*I love my intern. I enjoy intelligent people.

*I don't know how I get out of the house in the mornings. I really don't. I think I'm going to start wearing a CAM on my head or something, because I think you all would like me better when you see what a freaking superstar I am. JoJo came stumbling into my room this morning, looking all disheveled and adorable. I have no idea how she got there. Climbed out of her crib? Which totally reminds me, check out this picture . . . ok, it posted above, but seriously. The little poop is so cute. I found her like this Friday, after being really mad at me for insisting on a nap. On the floor below her crib was her socks, pants and diaper. Soooo, the babies got panties for Valentine's Day. I'll play that game.

*I had so much fun Saturday night. Seeing Justin "giddy" over a bottle full of gas is perfect. He's gonna turn into a bad boy yet.

Ok, now I'll post you some pictures . . . .

No comments: