Saturday, February 28, 2009

Backing Up a Bit

Sick Josie

Sick Little Jennie


We've had our fair share of colds this winter, but overall, we've done well to avoid any major illnesses. Well, that all changed when the flu bug hit, and hit us hard. Jennie went down on Friday, Feb. 20. Massive yucky. So Jessie and Eddie took Grace and Faith for the night and they had a great time. Then on Saturday, Mom and Dad took Grace and Faith home with them for the weekend. Jessie and Eddie took Josie for a few hours on Saturday afternoon. (All in attempt to keep germs at bay.) Well, Josie got sick at Jessie's on Saturday. *I can't retell the story, but ranks #2 in all-time horrible sick stories of my children.* Then of course, Faith got sick at mom and dad's on Saturday night. And I wasn't even there to love her! So three out of the four down. Sunday was just a bad day. Monday, Feb. 23, I stayed home from work because they were still not keeping anything down. By Monday afternoon things were looking better . . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they still look adorable even sick.

eibanez said...

* I cannot imagine what would be worse than cheesedogs... care to share?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Eddie! There can't be a worse story.

All Friday night Grace kept saying, "Jennie is ssoooooo cute but sooooo sick. I just wanted to give her kisses cuz she was sooooo cute but I couldn't because she was soooo sick."

Millsap Twins said...

It involves a very sick Faith and an open vent at Billy's.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH yeah.....You're right. That was way worse.