Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dirty Deeds

When I was about four months pregnant the ultrasound lady made me take my belly button ring out, and it was really sad for me. After all, Joni, Jessie and I had the best time ever that night we got it done. (Well, Joni and I . . .Jessie likes things to be dirtier than they were, so she opted out.) Anyway, Shane said that if I still had a stomach after the twins were born, I could just get it done again. Last night was the night. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
Justin's first time in a tattoo parlor . . .but this picture was actually taken at the Cold Stone near by . . .
As Joni said . . .she's never missed one of my piercings yet . . . next time, it's gonna be my nose. And hers. And Justin's. Justin needs a stud in his nose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you gave the full story here! You make yourself sound way more brave than you actually are. Remember, Grace will be using this post against you in a few short years.

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that I also dont think you are very brave. And a cheater... Sorry...and Grace will be getting hers done in a few years ha:)

Anonymous said...

I'm just sorry that Sir, Doctor got dragged into this by the Clinton sisters!