Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 on 2sday


10. Well, Bitch, it's Tuesday. No post dating. No monkey business. Just straight up, random crap.

9. My favorite text so far today . . . "custody is over. you should fuck with him." Hell, who am I kidding? This has staying power. It will be my favorite text for the whole week. Unless The Situation texts me back. I'm not sure it was his real number, though, since it was posted on his fan page and all. But I'm hopeful.

8. Grace left me a list of songs on the counter that she wants me to download. Whom among us doesn't just love that she does this?

7. Jesus. I've screwed up the numbering on this like three times so far. I've created a complicated system. Anyway, I took Josie and Jennie in for a checkup and about six thousand shots. Five each. Holy crapers. They, of course, took it like champs.

1. The twins are writing their own names. Silence while I bawl. When the cripes did they get so big?

6. Faith threw up in his car five times. Poor little girl. Deserving bastard.

3. Mom had the brilliant idea of bringing the black and white twins prints back from Billy's and hang them in my room. I did. They look fantastic. It makes me happy.

5. A G6 is a gulfstream jet. I googled it. It cost 58 million and flies at the rate of 572 mph. I get it now. I too feel fly like a G6.


Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6


2. All my outfits for the past month have involved the same pair of pants and the same fantastic boots. And I'm happy about that.

4. I put some of my salmon on the grill the other night. I started the grill all by myself. Small freaking victories. Go team Clinton!

1 comment:

jclinton said...

I'm just hoping that you did the numbering like that on purposed and that you haven't completely lost your mind! If so, have Jen and JoJo help you with your counting.