Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10 on 2sday on a Wednesday

10. Part of my New Years resolution is to take a multi - vitamin daily and drink more water. So far so good.

9. Picture organization and preservation is also on the list. I backed up all my pictures to DVDs and I'm going to find a pretty box to keep them in. I used to print every picture I took before the onset of using digital photography. I think that transition took place when Faith was a baby, and I've hardly "printed" any pictures since. I've posted them. I've saved them. But no prints.

8. I signed Faith up for spring soccer. It starts in April. Stay tuned to this new adventure.

7. I am in need of new black boots for work. The pair I wear a lot to work are all torn up on the front. Ghetto.

6. Faith wore the tutu Joni got Jennie to school her first day back. She hasn't wanted to take it off. Faith said her teacher kept singing a song about her rockin' the tutu all day :)

5. At supper last night, Jennie was telling me about her new best friend, "Lala." She got very serious, raised her eyebrows and said, "LaLa has a tanned face. And a tanned body. She's tan all over." When I dropped the girls off this morning at school, I determined I can only assume she was telling me about the Nigerian named Ella.

4. Josie and Jennie are going to sleep in their own beds, without me laying there for hours. However, they don't like it one bit. I've felt like the super nanny for the last three nights, being all consistent and stuff.

3. Josie wouldn't get out of bed this morning. She said she would stay home by herself. I laid out her clothes, and she said she wanted to dress herself. I did Faith's hair, and Jo came down in heels.

2. I made soup last night, and Jennie walked into the kitchen and said, "It smells so good in here, Mom." Loved that.

1. I'm doing a 52 week photography project. The theme this week is "around the house." Gotta think of an idea . . .

No comments: