Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 on 2sday



The girls were so excited to play in the snow this morning. So they played while I scooped.




10. This morning Jennie kept telling me about a yellow thing out her window that scared her this morning. I guessed at everything it could possibly be. Finally, we were pulling up the daycare and she screamed and said, "That's what it was!" "You were scared of the sun?" "Oh," she said. "I didn't know it was the sun." Lol. Guess it's been awhile.

9. After much hoping, there have been no delays or cancellations of school or work. However, due to an accident on the interstate, it took me an hour and 10 minutes to get home last night. So Grace scooped the driveway while she waited. Did a good job. Then I worked on it for an hour after I got home. Mowing is easier. For sure.

8. Highlight of weekend, for sure, was ice skating. Simply adorable.

7. We've been making Shirley Temple's like crazy lately. Last night Grace asked me if I knew that Shirley was a real person. She said she'd read it somewhere. I said, yes, I'd heard that, too. Then she asked if I'd ever seen a Shirley Temple extended edition. "You mean, a movie with her in it?" I asked. "No, it's a drink with alcohol." I guess she'd read about that, too.

6. Missy straightened Faith's hair. I loved it. However, I think it made her look older. She's really growing up lately. Faith, I mean. Not Missy.

5. I took the bright blue nail polish with the overlay of glitter off my toe nails. It was chipping. But it made me sad. The girls did that on New Year's Eve. That was fun.

4. The babies just go to bed now without me having to lay with them. I read two books, tuck them in, and give them kisses. It took a week. But now it's no problem at all. Good little girls.

3.

3.

No comments: