Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Love




If ever there was a reason to jump off a cliff, it would be family pictures.

Adorable little family, is it not? What one can't see is the hunt for four pairs of black, patent leather shoes. The nation-wide search for the perfect matching dresses for the twins. The time-consuming decision between black or white hose. The midnight ironing of a white dress shirt . . . that was placed "neatly" in a pile on the floor when he changed. What one can't hear is the breakdown Grace had because her hair, which originally was in an updo, didn't make her feel pretty. The constant grumbling from my dear husband, simply because he had to show up. (And, of course the fact that he had to sit like a girl.)

You know, I'm one of those wives who thinks her husband is really hot. I really do. And I'm always so perplexed at the sad fact that he won't smile for a picture. Still hot, don't get me wrong.

Shane and I were looking at the pictures and I told him, "Wow. We have a big, little family, don't we?"

So overall, semi successful adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are a-frickin-dorable. I like the first one the best. It is amazing how crowded your family picture is getting. I guess that's what happens when you start adding them two at a time.

Granted, I didn't see Grace's hair in the up-do, but it looks absolutely adorable down. I hope she felt pretty. Faith definately looks like a 4 year old this Christmas :)

Good call on the white hose. Jennie and Josie look so mature in their little dresses. I don't know how you got them both to smile in the general direction of the camera at the same time.

You look good. Shane looks like he's sitting like a girl. (I don't even know what that means)

I'm sure the photographer was glad to see you guys go.

aunt jessie