Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning

The girls were thrilled to walk in and see the Barbie house. And Joni was so sad it wasn't hers.
Santa brought us girls a "like" package. Had to be opened at the same time.

Josie sitting on her highchair. It became even more useful after we opened it up!



It just occurred to me that I never took a picture of the front of the house. I was video taping, but never took a picture. And I wish you could have seen how crazy the front yard must have looked to passersby seeing us out in our pajamas jumping on the trampoline . . . and the poor swing set being ignored.

2 comments:

eibanez said...

I was waiting to see this pictures posted. Looks like the little girls were good this year. At least Santa didn't get stuck in the storm!

Anonymous said...

I love the baby sitting on top of the high chair its too cute! Im completely jealous of that barbie house!