Monday, December 10, 2007

I Love That They Love The Fact That I Am Ridiculous



At Thanksgiving, I was writing on Mom's infamous bank calendar, filling in all the important events happening in December - the Christmas programs, Christmas in Atlantic, Joni's birthday . . .and the 9th was about the only open day. So I wrote it was my birthday. Grace saw this and called me out. I told her it was my half birthday. And instead of doing the math and figuring out that it wasn't, she decided to go with it and threw me a party complete with singing Happy Birthday, presents and hand-written cards. But my favorite part is that they made me breakfast - all my favorite things . . . Oreo cakes for eyes, a kolache for a nose and a cherry candy cane for a mouth. And don't forget the pepsi for the hair. I have to say, I love that they know what I love :) It was the best birthday ever! (Then Grace took a picture of Shane and I on our "after church" drive. Another one of my favorite things!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

December 9 is 100 days after your birthday. That's a legitimate reason to pary. And yes, you are ridiculous.

Aunt Jessie

Millsap Twins said...

That's what I like about you. You make good sense.

And I like that you comment.

I know there is a following. I know people are reading this right now.

Comment, people.