Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Love Day

I let the girls play with the roses their Daddy got them. But Jennie wasn't satisfied with hers. She wanted Josie's too. And Josie didn't like that idea at all. This scene is all too common. One twin picking on the other. But what's funny is that they don't just sit there and cry. In one second, Josie was leaning back over and taking back what was hers.
Seriously, could it get any better?
Missy, who is concerned that I will be dying soon, insisted on coming down to watch the girls so we could go out. And they came with loot. Lots of it. We have more candy than I can even tell you. :) Shane and I went to Rubes and had an awesome time. Been too long without a grill and a margarita.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my BEST valentine days ever! I love the easy bake oven and reading about Faith Ann going to school. Grace and Faith who both looked amazing as my dates! Your kids rock.