Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ingrid . . . I've Got Drama

Crazy with excitement, I went to pick the pictures up Monday night, and much to my dismay, they informed me the machine was broken, but I can get them on Thursday . . . . What???!!!! Ugh. I said that was totally unacceptable. "Fine," they said. "Wednesday night." Feeling like I really put the smack down, I said, "Fine."

So I haven't even updated the blog yet with pictures from the party, because I wanted to have them all in one spot. But I am giving up on that idea. So I'll post some now. And more later. Watch out y'all. I've got a few million.

But Ingrid . . . I can't tell you how excited I am to see them. Thank you again, for taking them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm sorry! I was wondering if you got them, since I haven't received confirmation from Walgreens. I thought maybe they only send an email to the person picking them up.

I hope that printer works!

You should get the CD with the picks either today or tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh. I just got an email that the order was cancelled! What's going on???