Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 on 2sday on Thursday






10. Does anyone besides Missy actually read these??

9. Valentine's Day was a good time. Someone broke into our house, toilet papered it, and wrote Happy Valentine's Day on the toilet paper. It was a bad deal. We think it might have been the same person who broke into mom and dad's house and washed their towels. Lock your doors.

8.Valentine's continued . . . we met Jessica for pizza and that was fun. The girls were happy. They got some little puzzles that Jennie has yet to put down, and Grace got a "pupurdy" book. I saw her text to Danielle in which she explained.

7.I haven't taken a freaking picture in so long, I think I've forgotten how. Maybe tonight when it's warm out. High 60's today.

6. We piled on the couch and watched "Flipped" last night. Good little family movie. Grace held my hand the whole time. I don't ever want those days to end.

5. Faith has been so sweet lately. I need a date with her. She doesn't get enough of my undivided attention.

4. Josie and Jennie have been playing house constantly. They carry so much stuff around and call their imaginary children by the dog names. I just love this age.

3. Have you guys downloaded the Cee Lo song F**K You? Omg. I love this song.

2. I texted Jesse because my hair needs help. He was in the hospital to get his appendix out. It's bullcrap.

1. You should see the random stuff in my yard since the snow has melted. At least three little socks. Is it Spring yet?

4 comments:

jclinton said...

Yes I do

Anonymous said...

I wait for it religiously each week. And thank god its finally here only two days late, I really don't know what your doing when your not updating this.

Millsap Twins said...

Lol, fine, I'll keep doing it.

Keller Family said...

I just want to say, if I am going to be blamed for something. I am sure as heck going to do the action next time. G - watch out. :)