Friday, February 11, 2011

10 on Friday . . . you'll have that sometimes.




10. The other weekend Missy asked Josie what "A" stood for. And Josie quickly replied "apple." Then Missy asked her what else "A" stood for. And she looked at Missy funny, cocked her head to the side and said, "nothing." "Just apple?" Missy asked. "Just apple." That is why flash cards are just dumb.

9. Miss Jeanie said today that they did testing on the twins the other day, and that my babies are "smart as a whip." Lol. "They did well?" "We were overwhelmed," she said. Yeah. Not surprised.

8. I'm tired of freaking cold weather. I'm tired of coats and boots. I'm tired of running out to the garage in my underwear to warm up the car. I'm tired of it.

7. But the sun is out today, and I've been singing "Walking on Sunshine" all day long. I'm ready.

6. 130 Valentine's. Jennie and Josie signed their names 30 times each. Jennie was hard at work. Totally focused. Josie . . . she's a little like me.

5. Grace wants to be Cleopatra for her historical figure presentation. She's been studying. And my has been creating outfits in her mind. She is sure to be dressed as a goddess.

4. I gotta get out of town this weekend. Give me some mud and fresh air.

3. I went through Jessica's wedding album the other night, and it was fantastic. I'm inspired to do one. For something. Maybe the weddings, too. There were some great pictures of the kids from this past year.

2. Josie and Jennie had pajama day at school today. Pretty cute.

1. And I got nothin' left to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By Pajama day do you mean Josie wore shorts a tank top to school?

Keller Family said...

Pretty sure Caitlyn hasn't been tested... do I see special treatment for the twins? :)