Friday, February 25, 2011

10 on Friday . . .

10. Happiness has it's own way of taking it's sweet time . . . life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride . . .

9. Thank you for coming to Grace's concert. She was so happy.

8. I just don't know what to do about Josie's style. She is demanding every morning to look ridiculous. But she is confident that she is rockin' it.

7. Our Eddie is a Dr. Just when we have basically outgrown ear infections.

6. Grace took the Iowa Test of Basic Skills this week. Whom among doesn't remember those??

5. Jennie is my girl. She always wants to 'nuggle. We watched Open Season 3 last night. We 'nuggled.

4. Somebody told Faith on the bus she was ugly. The bus driver overheard and told her she was beautiful. I want to sucker punch that stupid ass 3rd grader.

3. Missy went to school today and had lunch with Timmy. I think that's really sweet.

2. The neighborhood girls and I went to "Just go with it" the other night. That was totally fun.

1. Grace serves for the first time on Sunday. I'm excited for her. She gets to hang with God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really liked the movie just go with it. It was a very good one I thought.