Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10 on 2sday on a Wednesday

10. Jennie woke up Monday and asked, "Is it summer?" I said, "No, it's the morning."

9. Rumor is Faith and Grace had a rockin' good time hanging out with Joni and Jess the other night. 4-wheeler rides and bride magazines.

8. The twins have just been delightful. We've just hung out and played. It's funny, they don't fight with each other when Grace and Faith aren't around.

7. Josie did her make up the other night. All purple, all around her eyes. She's getting pretty good. She used her compact Grandpa got her at from a McDonald's happy meal. Jennie keeps her compact in her purse.

6. Jennie was being funny the other day getting into the car, and Josie says to her, "You're so freakin' funny, Nene." Lol .. . .

5. I've been obsessed with watching the horrible footage from Japan. I just can't imagine the horror. Babies just swept away. Families dying in an instant. Ever more thankful to be landlocked, and centered in Iowa.

4. Today is Eddie's birthday, and we are meeting him and Jessie for a birthday party. Remember our "green" party? We need to bring back the theme parties.

3. I don't think I've mentioned Grace's conferences last week . . . she's just plain awesome. How did I get a child like her?

2. The kids had the best time ever with Josh and Emma this weekend. They played hard.

1. I'm getting excited for Joni's wedding.

1 comment:

jclinton said...

I'm getting really excited for Joni's wedding too.