Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"I hear horses all the time . . ."

What follows are a lot of puzzle putting together pictures . . . I know. But I loved them all. I laugh when I look at each one. The intensity, the competition . . . the natural skill.

Jennie is a puzzle addict. She loves them. But more importantly, she's wicked good at putting them together. She can pick up a piece and just "sees" where it goes. Even Jess was impressed.

Faith asked for the fox puzzle, and I told her she had to ask Grandma if she thought Faith could do it . . . well of course Grandma thought Faith could do it. It took a whole team a good two hours :)




The duo who likes to think they somehow "won" a puzzle putting together challenge.



It's not easy to get action shots during puzzle assembly, but I think I nailed it. Obviously Jess and Faith are onto something here.



"I wish Grandma would come see us, " says Joni.



And like a dream, Grandma enters. "What is going on here?" she says, not able to get her coat off fast enough.











Massive success. Good job, team.







Heck yeah, Faith can do this.

1 comment:

jclinton said...

I hope Jess smiles just like he did in the last two picture for our wedding pictures. That would be awesome.