Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 on 2sday

10. Jennie says, "I can't wait for summer so I can wear my leotard outside."

9. Josie says, "Yeah, and I will wear my shorts and t-shirt. And flop flops."

8. I bought them new flop flops today at Target. Let's make this a family effort. You see flops flops, you should buy them. Bonus points if you can find orange.

7. I've told you all this, but I'll write it down for prosperity . . . Josie and Jennie's report card came Friday, and they have met all the requirements for the end of kindergarten. Now I know what "smart as a whip" means.

6. Mark and Missy's new pickup is sweet. The kids even got to ride in it. I wonder if Mags ever will? Or Brooke? You should keep her out.

5. Today is Fat Tuesday. I'm eating Starburst Jellybeans in celebration. Like shit loads of them. And I'm considering giving up cursing for Lent so I'm trying to get it all out of my system today, goddamnit.

4. Grace gave her Cleopatra presentation at school today. I'm anxious to hear how it went. Going to her school on Thursday to her Walk of Fame. I'm doing her makeup for the rowdy event. We've been practicing.

3. I'm so damn tired of wearing tights and boots. I poured over pictures of sandals on DSW's website. I know I'm getting old, because when I see they have 4 inch heels, I brush over them. I must be getting practical, sticking with 3 1/2 inchers.

2. There is a story about Faith that I can't write. It has to do with hand sanitizer. You'll need to book a private conversation to hear it.

1. Jennie was reading her chapter book this morning before school. It's called the "Dictionary of the Bible." This is going to thrust her into the first grade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 and 10 are the same almost. Maggie can ride in the back in two weeks. Brooke's gotta stay out or maybe she can w/o alcohol. I will take my private message on the book. My favorite was last night when Jennie said we should maybe take a pair of shoes for her:) Shes the best, I have so many clothes to fold.

Keller Family said...

So how do you get report cards for the twins and we get nothing?!?!? My child must not be very bright then.