Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 on 2sday

10. This is really happening. It's Tuesday and everything.

9. I'm getting excited for Joni's wedding. Josie and Jennie tried on their dresses Sunday, and they just look so cute. It will be here before we know it.

8. Can you believe the one year anniversary of Jessie's sham wedding is almost upon us? Just seems like yesterday when we couldn't tell anyone about their nuptials. I'm telling their children. As soon as their born . . .

7. . . . if they have any. Cause I'm not convinced Jessica even likes people under 21.

6. Mom found a "3 Dog Night" cd at Walmart for like $5. She was pretty excited. I don't know why. She's been to Spain.

5. Eddie wore his "Trust me I'm a Dr." shirt on Saturday. Hahahaha. That's classic.

4. And so was supper on Saturday night. Fish, potatoes, squash, fried bread . . . it was amazing. Must buy Talpia at Costco.

3. I'm nervous about this cast of Dancing with the Stars. Real nervous.

2. Let's just say Cleopatra is coming alive. You should have seen Eddie headbanging in the wig.

1. My favorite part of the entire weekend was Jennie singing "I hear horses all the time . . " She loves that country song "I Hear Voices" but she truly thinks it says horses. Don't try to tell her different. She breaks out into song at random times. It's a riot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that song! I love that they sing and know the words to like all the songs!