Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Two Shoes

Jennie and Josie - 10 months old.
Jennie kept bending down to look at her new shoes.


Finally, they came.

I've been watching for the delivery man for what seems like forever. And finally they came.

Two very expensive pairs of baby Nike Shox. They look just like mine, and Missy's, and Joni's - since we all about have the same shoes.

And they are adorable.

It was so funny. Josie put hers on and she stood there . . . clapping. Yea!!!

Jennie acted like I put bricks on her feet. I took her outside and let her push her toy down the
sidewalk. You would have thought her legs didn't work. And then, suddenly, she started running behind that toy. I'm not kidding.

Josie got to push her walker down the sidewalk, too. She couldn't have gotten her tongue out any further if she tried. Where does she get that??

Anyway, I hope we get a few good weeks out of them, and it will all be worth it. Who am I kidding. Just watching them last night was worth it.

3 comments:

jclinton said...

I almost cried when I saw the pictures of them standing there like big girls. They're growing up too fast! Like Grandpa always said, we need to lock them in a closet with a brick on their heads to keep them from growing anymore.

Anonymous said...

When I saw these pictures Im sure that Jennie has taken a couple more steps by now:) I hope you have those on tape.

Keller Family said...

Josie looks like she is doing some fancy dance moves in the second picture.. way to cute!!!

Where are the green coat pictures? They looked way to cute in those.