Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Happy Day





It's kind of a long story. It started at lunch when Grace was acting a bit too much like me, and Dad got mad at her. So this ride was threatened not to happen. And that made me sad. But Dad, busting through his stubbornness, decided not to deny us this simple pleasure.

It was Josie and Jennie's first time on the 4-wheeler. I about couldn't breathe when Dad pulled away with three of my four daughters hanging on for dear life. But nevertheless, twins are instinctively farm girls. They loved it.

We saw a lot of baby calves. Including one still wet from being born. And a mama cow, very close to giving birth.

I told Shane that's my idea of the perfect outing. Thank you, Dad, for not denying me that happiness. Even though Grace was right.

No comments: