Thursday, November 4, 2010

10 on 2sday on Thursday

10. Being sick this week reminded me of the time in high school when I had mono. Mom said she'd buy be a new pair of Jordache jeans if I put the weight back on that I had lost that week. They were the "it" brand in 1992. I think they cost like $50. I looked it up today. They are the brand of Walmart today. So maybe Big Star will be in Walmart some day, too.

9. Faith puked on the sidewalk Tuesday after getting off the bus at school. She got it all over Brandon's shoes. Can you imagine the horror for a first grader? The kids always have puke stories. Now Faith is a puke story.

8. I am fascinated by Sister Wives. Is anyone else watching this?? The most amazing part to me is how one woman can be attracted to that man, much less four? I'm mean, the guy is a practically a girl. So awkward. I can't get enough. I wonder if he met me, if he'd marry me? I'd get my own house, and I'd have a bunch of woman to watch my kids.

7. You know who else bothers me? Taylor Swift. She sang on Dancing with the Stars. She just looks so strange singing to me. I can't get over it. Neither can DWTS, I guess. They had dancers dancing in front of her the whole time.

6. I've seen a extraordinary amount of people mumbling to themselves today.

5. A vampire from India was biting my neck Friday night. I was trying to get away when the pictures were being taken. Wonder where they are in the world right now?

4. I was one of three nuns at the party. I wasn't even the slutty one. Eddie pointed that out. But I think the priest was most interested in me.

3. Shane having Grace on her birthday was f-ing horrible.

2. Since Faith was "sick" on Tuesday, we went to Panera. I can't remember such a fantastic outing. I need more time with her.

1. God bless Jessica and Eddie.

No comments: