Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 on 2sday



10. I've had that song "King of Anything" in my head all day. "Who cares if you disagree? You are not me. Who died and made you king of anything? Let me hold your crown, Babe."

9. Jennie drew on the wall. A very nice picture. And in permanent marker.

8. Faith woke up on Monday two inches taller. And that's the dead honest truth.

7. Josie makes the funniest facial expressions. I wish I could capture one. I'll try. She's too funny.

6. Dancing with the Stars got over early last night, so I shut the TV off and Grace read to us. Josie and Jennie each cuddled into my arms, and Faith was wrapped around my feet. I love that time. They do to.

5. Laundry is overtaking my life. There's no time.

4. Who can even believe my little Faith is going to be 7 this week?

3. Jennie wanted to take a shower. "Jennie, it's already 9:30, you're late for bed." Jennie responds, "Do you want my butt to stink all night? Fine, Mom."

2. Grace got in trouble for texting too much. And she responded, "So I shouldn't send 'I love you' texts from the bus?"

And #1 . . . . After a sister squabble, Jennie says to me "Grace and Faith are ruining my life!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is 1-5? Im confused.