Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10 on 2sday

10. This morning I backed up my entire desktop on a unit that holds 1 TB. This afternoon I am updating my software to CS5. That's a big deal. A very big deal.

9. The other night Josie prayed for the cake that Jess and Joni brought up, and she prayed for God's car. (Father Mike was in his car when we walked into church Sunday. That must have made quite the impression. God drives. A Saturn. Which, as the creator of heaven and earth, kinda makes sense.)

8. Last night, before Dancing with the Stars was over, Faith walked up the stairs, crawled into her bed, and fell asleep with the lights on. I can't even get her to carry shoes upstairs without someone going with her. She must have been tired. On that same note, Josie was out of control Sunday. Crying because she couldn't get her Barbie dressed. I asked her what was wrong. She told me she was tired and needed a nap. After her nap, Faith commented on what a better mood Josie was in.

7. The tractor caught on fire yesterday, and I've yet to hear a detailed report about it. All I know for sure is that Mark put it out with a water bottle and dirt. Like the pioneers used to do.

6. I'm excited to get my Christmas tree up. I love having a Christmas tree at Billy's. I'm excited for Thanksgiving, too. I've been really hungry for Chex Mix. That says Thanksgiving to me.

5. It's been like two weeks since I've had a Daily's. It's become like a monthly.

4. A coworker missed a meeting with me. He sent an email to me that said "it looks like we had a bugaboo arranging today's meeting." A bugaboo? Really?

3. I got an email from my friend Tracy. I miss her. It made me really happy to hear from her.

2. Grace and Faith have conferences on Monday. I'm stressing already wondering if he'll show up. I sent him the invite. No response.

1. I bought mom cinnamon rolls. Because last time I saw her she commented on how much she liked mine. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too love that God drives a Saturn with "Look Up" plates.