Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 on 2sday . . . sorta

10. Everyday at this time the call comes in from the bus. "Mom, are you home?" So I gotta hurry. The bus was loud today. They don't have school tomorrow, but it doesn't explain why the entire bus was singing Jiggle Bells in the background.

9. I put some orders in today online for Christmas. Big job. I research EVERYTHING! Huge fan of reviews.

8. I made sugar cookies Sunday. I have about eaten the whole batch. By myself. I really like sugar cookies.

7. Shane is a dumbass.

6. Note my post below. I have to tell you, that made my entire day. I don't even know why that is so funny to me.

5. Headed home tonight. I want to be at Billy's so badly, my body is shaking with excitement! Can't wait to get the girl power tree up.

4. Think I'm going to start a new tradition - an ornament each year with our picture on it. Us five girls. This is the beginning of our new life. Established 2010.

3. Work was insane this week. And it was only two days.

2. Jennifer finally fell asleep at 10:30 last night. And I could barely drag her butt out of bed this morning.

1. Thanksgiving. And holy crap I'm thankful.

No comments: