Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Lived.



I sent this picture to Missy when it was in, and she mentioned something about it being in my leg. I was confused. But I don't think I ever explained to her that it wasn't in my leg. That's my arm. But I guess I have a new complex about my leg-looking arm.

A very public thank you to Jessica and Eddie. (Well, if this blog was public, it would be very public.) I can't even begin to thank both of you for EVERYTHING you did for me and the kids. They had a great time. Sounds like they ate well, slept well, played well . . . I guess if anything ever happens to me, you guys will get the kids. Congrats :)

Bridgit was like a goddess, too. She brought me soup, and 7up and sport drinks. She checked on me and made sure I didn't die. I might have without her. So it's her fault I'm all good, now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was good practice for them, I am ready for them to have some babies:)!

eibanez said...

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!