Tuesday, March 11, 2008

For My Oldest Baby - Racin' Pics



**Please note, Mark, this is in no way an endorsement of your activity pictured above.

Steve sent these to me. I tried to copy the photos off of the IERA website, too, but it wasn't having it.

At least in these pictures both tires are on the ground, and since it's a turn, the rate of speed had to be slowed down.

In other news, I hope you are feeling better. I about got in the car last night and drove up to Ames so I could rub your head and tell you I love you. Mom just called and said she'd tried calling you and you didn't answer. She wondered if I knew if you were still alive. I might still be making that trip.

3 comments:

eibanez said...

No pics of babies = no comments
;)

Millsap Twins said...

LOL - he is my baby.

Anonymous said...

I think this update kinda sucked..racing dirt bikes is so lame.