Friday, March 21, 2008

I Don't Even Know Where to Start . . . We Really Love You, Mark

Seriously, need I say more?

It's been a long time since I've seen the girls so excited, and the fact that the presents weren't even for them, makes it all the more adorable. Missy took the girls shopping to pick out special presents for Mark, and they did a perfect job.


Joni wins the best dressed competition, but Mom's was most original!

The taste of freedom. Missy, Grace and Faith made this patriotic cake, complete with marshmallows in lieu of candles. (Missy was so awesome to keep the girls overnight on Thursday - they had some serious fun.)
This may have been my favorite part. Not a detail missed.



As I pulled these pictures to post, I just had to laugh. The cake, the flag, the outfits, the centerpiece, the gifts, the nails . . . the whole thing was just insane.

And it was fun to talk about the day he was born. It's interesting we call all remember it so well, even though we were so young. You were a joy then, Mark, and you are a joy now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to state for the record that I went to 4 stores to find the perfect red, white, and blue underwear and centerpiece.

Anonymous said...

I think that Marks birthday party was quite possibly the best. Especially with everyone in red white and blue!