Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's a Funny Bunny



I forgot to post these last week . . .

Note the death grip Jennie has on the Bunny. She thought he was a good time.

The Bunny, however, wasn't having such a good time. In fact, he was having such a bad day, he talked to me. And the Bunny is not suppose to talk. He said something about not being able to see out of the "stupid mask." I think he was concerned about dropping the twins, in his defense, but . . . . Grace looked at me and said, "Obviously, he's not the real deal, Mom. He just talked."

Nice going, Bunny. Way to blow the cover.

1 comment:

eibanez said...

Stop picking on the bunny. That mask is enough torture for a couple bucks an hour.

By the way, I admire how Shane translated the "5 minutes" you were going to spend in Younkers into regular clock time :)