Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shane . . . . UGH!!!

He's is trouble. And although I WON'T say why, it's greatly therapeutic to use this forum to broadcast my displeasure. Disliking. Disinclination. Dissatisfaction. Distaste. Yeah, that was fun, too.

Oh, why do boys suck? Well, not the Spaniard. But I don't think he counts. He's European.

I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ENTIRELY INAPPROPRIATE.

In other news - I just remembered, Jessica, that it is critically important that we go shopping for running shoes for you. Critically. Important. And interestingly enough, I just read an article about how cheap running shoes, not like cheap-ass cheap, but cheaper running shoes are just as good as the expensive ones. And they had a picture of these hot pink, retro lookin' ones that screamed Missy. But since you are in the market, however forced it might be, you are the second one I thought of. And did you know they don't have "Touch My Body" on iTunes yet? That's crap. Don't introduce me to fantastic things I can't get my hands on. It's just not right. My new earworm is . . . I will hunt you down . . .

I use earworm because I was recently introduced to the term. In the spirit of passing on my passed on knowledge . . . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earworm . . . (Thank you Eddie, for telling me how to link that.)

Anyway . . . Bridgit, obviously the above mentioned aversion to Shane is related to the conversation we had last night on our walk. And when I get to thinking about it, I know my plight isn't really that bad, considering I'm STILL laughing out loud about our "baby daddy #1" conversation. You know, we should be taking HER cinnamon rolls.

Okay, so writing an entry that is totally insignificant, completely not clever and yet highly intentional just made me happy.

6 comments:

eibanez said...

A couple things:
- You can download touch my body here
- To put a link in the text just highlight whatever you want and then click on this icon. That show allow you to write the URL address.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Spaniard has his moments. I am obessed with time whereas he doesn't understand the concept.

I thought about you tonight at the gym as my shoes with the obsolete air soles were going 'whish, whish' with every step.

I really don't remember telling you about Mariah but I don't know where else you'd hear about such a glorious song.

Millsap Twins said...

Eddie, the song is playing on my computer as I type. I'm so in love with you right now.

Keller Family said...

LOL! I might just have to follow through on your idea of taking the cinnamon rolls over but you would have to go with me to help figure the situation out!

FYI.. I just bought the cutest lime green running shoes at Kohls last night. They were on sale for $50, well $49.99 but who is paying attention to that detail. Just in case that might help Jessie out.

Anonymous said...

Ann, Seriously. If your going to update it...put up more pictures of the gorgeous children...I already know that shane is ugh.

Anonymous said...

Critical update! I bought running shoes tonight. Changed. My. Life.