Monday, March 3, 2008

Uncle Mark is the Best

I'm not sure how this smile turned upside down, but it may have something to do with Mark "pushing" her off the 4-wheeler and "making" her walk back to the house. She pouts just like her Grandma.
Grace and Faith called the dirty water chocolate milk for Nellie :)
Almost as much fun as the real river.

I told Mark all I wanted to do this weekend was go mud boggin' on the 4-wheeler. Luckily, there was some mud around . . . and some water. We are so glad we have you, Mark. No one else will treat us like the boys we want to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted a four wheeler ride this weekend through the mud. Im definately jealous of the girls;).

Anonymous said...

I agree he is the best

Millsap Twins said...

Is that the first comment you've ever left, Mark?? Surely Missy didn't write that!